Victoria’s Secret Models. The iconic bodies, glamorous hair, flawless skin… How to they do it?!
Everyone wants to know the secrets of these beautiful, sparkly tanned, ageless angels that grace us with their presence every December. How do they do it? Here a few facts we found that maybe you did not know.
- Most Models do not drink coffee. You heard that correctly. There is a misconception of the “Kate Moss” era, that models only drink coffee and smoke cigarettes. Not our generation. These girls train hard, and to do so, they prefer hydration and nutrition.
- Some train twice a day. ‘It is really intense, it’s not really the amount of time you spend working out, it’s the intensity: I jump rope, I do boxing, I lift weights, but I get bored doing that. The Victoria’s Secret Show is the highlight of my life.’ Adriana Lima
source: Marie Claire
- Their bodies change, just like ours.
‘I ate a lot of organic salmon and vegetables. I couldn’t have worked harder – maybe I’m not as tiny as I used to be, but I’m womanly now and I’m proud of that.’ Lily Aldridge
Source: Marie Claire
- Some wear bra inserts the day of the show and for shoots. We’ve all wondered how their breast look natural but full? Right? Well, this is the answer. So perk those babies up ladies, no need for augmentation.
- They all spray tan and use body make up the day of.the show and shoots. Most of the girls get a spray tan a few days prior. They also have make up artist on set and backstage to give them the perfect glow and tone.
- They have to handle rejection. Miranda Kerr used to be a competitive gymnast. She had to quit because she became too tall. We think it was the perfect move for her. Her rejection of her height in one area of her life, allowed her to open up her own doors in others.
- Behati Prinsloo is a minister daughter. Who knew? Her father was the head of a church in Namibia.
What to take from this fun fact post? At the end of the day these women are still human beings that have to work very hard to obtain their success and goals. Don’t ever be discouraged, love yourself and stay on your path!